my grandfather from wisconsin recently got into some legal issues. at the same time, he started losing hair. so i've come up with a solution to hair removal. i registered him for a yahoo domain name and also bought him a million lemons for all his juice needs. but then he died from mesothelioma. now i have a ton of lemons. that's where Gregg's Juice Hut for Dads came from. i'm trying to make a juice hut to make money for charities.

dadsjuice.blogspot.com

-love gregg
Custom Search

Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ochocinco & T.O. - "POPCORN READY" Song Download



a good song by dj steve porter.

19 comments:

  1. what a song:)) imma going to make some popcorn right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoyed this song. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that's great. Thanks for the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was okay, maybe check out other artists though

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cool song

    pigdisgusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling the popcorn is ready.

    Twitter.com/CawlinForReal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your future posts... GTL man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I'm super hungry too now actually.

    ReplyDelete