my grandfather from wisconsin recently got into some legal issues. at the same time, he started losing hair. so i've come up with a solution to hair removal. i registered him for a yahoo domain name and also bought him a million lemons for all his juice needs. but then he died from mesothelioma. now i have a ton of lemons. that's where Gregg's Juice Hut for Dads came from. i'm trying to make a juice hut to make money for charities.

dadsjuice.blogspot.com

-love gregg
Custom Search

Followers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lego Starcraft: Brick Rush



my buddy radacash at http://radacash.blogspot.com/ showed me this.
pretty sweet.
check out his other stuff too!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, hes a pretty cool guy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who has time to make lego starcraft?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cool shit
    doin rounds showin support check me out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've said this but "wow, someone has a lot of time on their...

    (Comment too long. Click here to view.)

    ReplyDelete